- Remote Assistance contracts are for point of sale software support only.
- Discounted labor rates are provided for next business day service only.
- Non critical issues (programming, training, questions, etc.) will be handled during normal business hours.
- Failed equipment not covered by the service agreement shall be subject to a quote with repair or replacement costs for customer approval prior to work being performed.
- 24/7 Technical Support 844.887.7672 option 2. Normal Support hours are from 9am to 7pm Monday through Friday. After hours, weekends, holidays or call volume and availability may require you to leave a call back number and message regarding your issue.
- Service Agreements do not cover training. Training must be scheduled and is billable at the prevailing labor rates.
- Non Contract Customers will be provided remote support for $125 per hour, minimum $75 charge.
- Non Contract Customers will be provided on site service Monday – Friday from 9am to 7pm for $125 per hour, minimum 1(one) hour; billed in half hour increments thereafter plus a $125 travel charge. After hours, weekends and holidays billed at $250 per hour, minimum 1(one) hour; billed in half hour increments thereafter plus a $125 travel charge. Calls received after 5pm will be given the option for next business day service or after hours at the customer’s request.
- Non Contract Customers must provide a valid credit card prior to service or have a valid bank account/ routing number on file prior to services rendered. For credit card payment, call minimum and travel charge will be processed prior to services rendered with the balance processed upon completion. For ACH payment, total invoice will be processed upon completion.
- Support Agreements are binding for a 12 month period and will auto renew annually.
- Cancellations must be received in writing no less than 60 days prior to cancellation date and will be processed on the last day of the notified billing cycle.
- Support Agreements are non transferrable. In the event of ownership change, the cancellation policy must be followed and an agreement entered into with new ownership.
- Trigger Technology Systems reserves the right to cancel any support agreement without refund.
- Customers with past due balances reaching 60 days will be placed on service hold, will accrue late fees, bank service fees as necessary and may be cancelled upon review or submitted for collection.
Price includes sales tax and 3% service fee.